Sunday, November 22, 2009

yu-gi-oh obessed again?? 0.o

so umm, i've been aching for a yu-gi-oh duel!!! >.< i know its totally outdated now but holy shit, after watching all those old episodes on youtube, i've been bothering the shit out of my sisters to have them play yu-gi-oh with me =( they always so no tell tell me to go away ='( but holy crap, you have no idea. im tempted to go to school and ask everyone to play me. i use to be sooo good at that game but after years and years of not playing it, i suck now. but im sure if i play some more, i'll be so pro again xD just when i thought that i've matured, i start watching and playing again... alls i wanna do now is march my ass to crystal mall and buy all those old cards..even if i cant play with anyone. dark magician...red eyes black dragon...blue eyes white dragon....omg.. DAMN!!! anyways, when my littlest sister comes home, i will bug her to play with me. if she doesnt...well, i'll try to make her xDxD

other than that, i missed yet another sweet 16 this weekend. it was my good friend jenny's. it looked and sounded like it was so much fun. frickk. i cant believe i missed 4 people's sweet 16s in less than a month.

i have three tests next week..time to study. physics, math, and law
x.x dooomed..and still wanna watch that old cartoon ='(

"It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!! *music*"

No comments:

Post a Comment