Tuesday, November 3, 2009

so, where's the end of this shit tunnel?

so on saturday, as some of you might now, i went to a halloween party that eventually for out of control. everything i didnt there i regret now. i friend told me before i went there to "not do thything i'll regret" and at that time, i didnt listen because i thought i could control myself.
i didnt..and whats worse, i dragged another friend into this mess with me. i told him to come to this party with me and he did. we both got into the biggest shit of our lives. without going into all the details again, i put him in so much danger...
the details of the party, i dont remember anything. another friend told me about an unfortunate incedent that happened with me and someone else. i wont say what but that resulted badly.
my dad is neglecting to talk to me now because he is too dissapointed. my mom's not here right now but i know when she comes back, she will be just as furious.
this was probably the worse decision of my life..and i apologize to the friend that i brought to the party for getting him into this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment