Tuesday, November 10, 2009

dont get to do anything

still in trouble with my dad, and i dont get to go anywhere tmr (rememberance day holiday), thursday (half day) or friday (another half day). what i did on halloween was definatly not worth it. those stupid 2 hours has ruined everything for me. trust, gone. fun, gone. everything, gone. i hope i will be able to go out around at christmas break bcuz i already planned it with someone to meet then on december 21st, the first monday of the winter break. i havent seen for for almost 3 years now and i really want to. if i dont get to see her, then im gunna be realllllllly pissed off. like, 'you wont even beieve it' pissed off. even though i have no more feelings for her anymore, i still want to see her very very badly and catch up on three years that went by.

so, i have been pretty good about keeping my feelings to myself. if i supress it for long enough, maybe it will be gone. i think its worked. i usually supress it cuz i have bad luck with that stuff -__- blehhh. its good to think that this went by unnoticed. maybe its not gone but im just telling myself its gone so i can get over it. either way, there is nothing good or bad that will change my feelings towards other ppl. so bottom line, if it doesnt work out, i'll be mad at myself for a second, and get on with my life.

and just saying: my blog loooks wayy too plain. dont know how to fix it up but whatever.

4 comments:

  1. ^^ it's not too hard to fix it up....just edit the html and in the links of picture files, like .gif substitute for pics u want....just experiment with it. no one taught me, but i figured sum simple decoring for it ^^

    sooooooo meeting an old flame huh?? am i right when i'm guessing alyssa? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. search blog layouts. find a nice one. copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks andy, i'll try and find a nice one..

    ReplyDelete