Tuesday, November 10, 2009

shopping list 101

im moving soon so im retiring a bunch of my old stuff. last week while i was throwing out and donating lots of my old stuff, it was sad to see it all go away cuz i;ve had it for so long and even though i might not have worn it, or used it in a while, it still had sentimental value to me...but it was all too much to bring with me so i gave them all away. wow...i almost got emotional...but didnt =) i looked forward to buying new stuff to fill my new room, which is about 1/3 the size of my room now =( at least it will me roomy and cozy. the following is a bunch of stuff i need to buy.

-speakers
-headphones
-radio/cd player
-minifridge (maybe; not likely cuz parents probably wont allow)
-a stocked shelve full of snacks
-awesome curtains
-an amazing car poster (maybe 2, or 3.....maybe cover my whole wall)
-a few gundam seed/wing and car models i can build myself
-new clothes for my closet (definatly) =)
-a laptop than im buying in christmass!!!! =D
-car tint for my windows xD probably be soooo cool. maybe...40%?

thats everything i can think of right now. i know there was a lot more but... this is it for now i guess.. i shall one by one get everything eventually =D

No comments:

Post a Comment