Wednesday, November 11, 2009

its funny how things work out in the end..

heyyyyy everyone!!! so im in a helluva good mood right now. i have my reasons why =) today started out sooooo very shitty. woke up, felt like shit, then one sister goes to a bday party and the other one went to metro and hung out. even my dad went to richmond with his friends and i stayed home all alone and did homework. then i started to talk to wendy on msn and everything was a little bit better but still felt really bad. then i went to costco and came back and made french vanilla and nesquik mixed together and it tasted grea =) then i finally talked to my mom whos whos in taiwan getting lazer eye surgery on the phone and i felt so much better after. she told me what she bought for me and i was super cheered up after =D. when my dad got home, he took me out for sushi and sashimi =O im so suprised cuz this is like the first time we actually talked since halloween. obviously the sushi was great. thenn, my good friend ray gave us both a wonderful idea for school. i love it and i think it will be very very successful. good luck to both of us, and we'll see who's laughing when it does work

"Do you remember, a kiss under the moonlight,back when it was summer, it was love at first sight, and can you remember, cuz i feel the same now, right through the winter, we'll see blooming this love"

No comments:

Post a Comment