Sunday, October 25, 2009

Past week

SO my week was pretty boring. Actually, everything about this website has been pretty boring sooo...I have decided to work on this blogging thing with another person =D
She is a much more smart and creative person than me. She will jazz things up and make it look a lot nicer than it already is..which isnt that hard to begin with.
So i went to lazer tag on friday, it was pretty great. I got 5th the first game and 1st the second game =D Last time I played, I got 1st on both games, so I guess this was a disapprovement but whatever, I had fun.
Before that, I ate sushi with Chance and Dalraj on Kingsway and talked about our plan to blow
-the thing- up on halloween bcuz we have been at was with -the thing- since grade 5.
I think it will be successful bcuz we have it all planned...just need the firepower now =/ shouldnt be too hard to come by. After, we played Mario Kart Wii, and i totally sucked at it. I will improve.
then yeah, went to lazer tag.
On saturday, I just worked...

No comments:

Post a Comment