Monday, October 19, 2009

Awesome day at Metro =)

So, I lost a bet wayyyy back in September to one of my PE leadership students who is now my friend, Erika. She said if she made the team, then I would have to owe her something. I agreed to it because I didn't know her back then. She made the team. As happy as I was for her, I had to owe her something. It took time to think about it then I came up with the idea of us going to Metrotown, get lunch, take sticker pictures, and I would have to try on girls neon tights O.o
Believe me, I was scared. So we went, this Saturday the 17th. I had a lot of fun. We talked about lots of things and found out little things that we have in common. It was good talking. We watched a movie first. It's called Law Abiding Citizen. I loved it, I've seen the previews and really wanted to see it. Im glad Erika liked it too. I would have felt bad if I made her sit through a two hour movie that she didn't like.
After that, we walked around for a bit. We saw some random guy signing autographs in Metro and he looked so lame. Only like five people were in line to get his autograph. I almost felt bad for the kid, but whatever. No one knew who he was..I doubt the people who wanted his autograph didn't know who he is either xD
After that, we went to American Apparel for my doomed fate, BUT, instead we saw these shirts that said Aa, or Bb, or Zz...you get the point. So Erika and I ended up getting matching shirts.
Then we went to CHQ and took sticker pictures. It was my 3rd time in my life I took those, and the 1st time I actually got to decorate it. I got TOO carried away and ended up making a mess with all my stamps and squigily lines XD It was very fun though
After, we went to Forever XXI. It's a nice store but there are 2 floors full of girls apparel and 1 time cornor for guys stuff. I found this dress jacket that goes very well with my dress shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes, so I bought it. We walked around some more and got to know eachother a little better. After talking, I went with Erika back to Lougheed. I made good timing back to Sperling and only waited 5 minutes for my bus. All in all, a very good day.
*BIG thanks for not having me dress up in girls neon tights, Erika. Very VERY appreciate it =D

No comments:

Post a Comment