Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My other blogging thingy

Hey guys, if you're here, thanks for coming. I'm still trying to organize everything for my
viewer(s). I will be shortly writing my stories that my friend Landy said were good. I hope she's not tricking me because that would make me look like an idiot. So I've done all my homework for this week, I told my sister Kathy to hide my PSP until i was done and it worked, I finished everything in two hours.
For those who care, my faux hawk is finally growing back, after getting it ALL cut off a month ago =D
I hope you guys are checking out my Facebook videos. I think they're quite entertaining. I hope you guys are having as much fun watching them as I am making them.
Yeah, good night guys, make sure to check out my Facebook videos and drop a comment alright? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment