Monday, October 19, 2009

Blogspot...you lagger >.<

Blogspot, you are stupid. Why are you so slow at uploading my videos? Even when you are done, why do you go so slow? Like, my visuals will be playing at one speed and my audio will be different. Are you stupid? It would have been soo much easier if you would just let me put a video to each post, but instead, you are making my viewers come here, and then Facebook. You are gunna drive my fans away because they will be annoyed.
Its ok blogspot. I forgive you. If there are no videos here, then my fans will read my stuff more thoroughly. I guess thats one good way to look at it.
Anywhom, I have uploaded another video onto facebook with the jacket I bought from Forever XXI.
Please enjoy, and no mean comments.
-JHT

No comments:

Post a Comment