Monday, January 4, 2010

things things things to talk about

yet anotherrrrr new years resolution im working on::: wear colors!!! yeahh!! and you know what? im already working on that. i wore my old red central t-shirt to school today =D what a great start to my resolution huhh?? all my other resolutions are going good too so im happy.

i just found out today that my new pe leadership class is with the grade 10's. ohhhhh shit man, if this class was like my pe class last year, i think im dead. we were sooooo loud and noise. we didnt listen to our pe leadership student. im hoping that this class will be as good as my term 1 class

soo, im finally selling my armani shirts. i dont really like them anymore so they're gunna be sitting in the back of my closet (a first) for a long time. if i dont sell them, meh, doesnt matter. it just means i can keep them, not that i'll wear them, orrrr my sister kathy's gunna be a very lucky person xD

rant on psp- i am stuck on this level in need for speed undercover... I'VE TRIED SO HARD AND KEEP LOSING AT NEAR THE END!!! >.<>
hahaha i talked to a friend of mine who reads this and yeah, i totally agree, most of this blog is me complaining about various things. i originally set up this blog so i have a place to complain so i guess this site has proven itself useful.

so what can i complain about now...how about my boring school is, how tired i am in school, how fcuking stupid homework is, HOW MY PARENTS DONT TRUST ME TO DRIVE!...2005 subaru impreza wrx sti, my favourite car of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment