Thursday, January 21, 2010

law

im at school right now in law class. im suppose to do a project on the criminal code of canada but since its not due today, im gunna do it at home. it also gives me an excuse to go on the computer at home. me and dominika are partners but she isnt doing anything right now cuz she has to study for her biology test i hope she does well in....NOT!

so yesterday was the orientation for my rcmp youth acedemy camp and i made it in for sure. i am so excited because i heard from the speakers yesterday it will be the hardest week of our lives, physically, mentally and intellectually. i cant wait to see what they have in store for me.

after school today, i am going to the burnaby library to rent two movies. after, im going to crystal mall to buy a new charger for my laptop that my mom threw out during our move. after, im going to go and jog around deer lake with chance to get more fit; him for rugbyand me for rcmp. after that, i will go home, take a shower and go to hot tub at lesley's house!! it should be very fun because i never knew she had a hottub. plus, an early celebration for a long weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment