Wednesday, June 23, 2010

now that everyone's forgotten about my blog, i can actually so what my blog says-where i call it as i see it- without anyone judging. okay, the main thing on my mind right now: you wanna fucking tell me why you're not replying? if you honestly don't want to hang out, it'll suck but at least i will know and not fucking waste my time waiting for your message. i could have made so many other plans but i didnt want to bcuz i wanted to hang with you. and now the night of, you still havent called me or messaged me. thanks a lot... you think you can play me like this? just come out and say it...
Second thing on my head, i know its not your fault but im pretty fucking choked about friday. it took me so long to convince my parents to let me go to your party and everyone was suppose to drink the night away and get smashed and hell yeah, i was looking forward to it bcuz i wouldnt get in trouble this time for drinking but then you spring the news on me that we might not be able to drink? fuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk soooo hurtttttttt. i know its not your fault but it was the thing i looked forward to the most for the past week. and fucking tonight like 30 minutes ago, i got prank called by 2 Lgs... dont you have anything else to do than to piss me off?
holy shit, so much negativity in the beginning of summer but at least everyones done studying for provincials and all my friends can hang now so i dont have to stay home and watch movies.
one positive thing though, i've been getting a lot of excersize done by jogging around deer lake for the last 4 days. i plan to be healthier going back to school than now. well, i guess this brings me back to my other post today, dont get your hopes up cuz some bitch will come and wreck it

No comments:

Post a Comment