Thursday, December 24, 2009

today

sooooo, chirstmas eve, how we all doing? im doing super great. blowing off some steam yesterday night with the long ass post telling blogspot about how i feel is great. those shit dont phase me anymore and are no longer my problem. forget and move on.

today, i went on a major shopping spree with my friend. i bought a pair of new white pumas, black nike's shox air, new hoodie, season one of the X-Files, and steak knives. a few days ago, i bought a new PSP game and a touch screen music player. spending money and buying stuff makes me feel all better. and of course we talked about..stuff and its been a great day.

so my sister kathy got a new cell phone today. its sooooooo cool. completly touch screen and looks sooo wicked. im jealous of that dumb little person now =/ haha, just kidding but yeah, it is a really nice phone and she got it for 0$ and it came with the plan. she also pays less than me for a plan and gets more cool stuff like 1000 texts and unlimited weekends and weekdays after 6. damn... i dont got any of that. i bought her a formal blouse thing from banana republic as her christmas gift. so after all my shopping today, i forgot to buy my youngest sister something =O i forgot about her so hopefully i have a good excuse to give her something later.

today totally makes up for the crappy mood i was in yesterday.
happy holidays everyone!

2 comments: