Friday, November 30, 2012

Didn't mean to

Today is the last day for my first semester at SFU and im just finishing up the final copy of my FAL research paper. whilst taking a break, i randomly looked at my past conversations in my inbox on facebook and begin deleting conversations with people im sure i wont talk to again. i was fine until i stumbled upon old conversations from W and at that moment, it felt like i was hit with a trainwreck of mixed emotions. i had meant to delete them but i couldnt bring myself to before, like how i cant bring myself to do it now. i know i should but there is just something about it. i didnt mean to keep it till now, and i didnt mean to reread it. i also didnt mean to get her in trouble 2 years ago (actually, pretty much exactly 2 years ago), but it still happened. is it weird to remember exactly how i felt at that time? "the mushy-est feeling ever"? i remember the tron movie day as if it was yesterday. i remember the littlest details about that day. everytime i smell coconuts now, i remember that day. do i love the smell of coconuts because they remind me of that day, or do i hate coconuts for the same reason? is that weird?
 so of course after reading the conversation, i remembered the emails in my hotmail so i went there to see if i still had them and not surprised, there they were. all in a row in my hotmail. the trainwreck of emotions continued as i read each email word by word. all the while, my head painting pictures of what i was doing the exact moment when i was reading/writing the emails. i remember exactly how i felt when i received the emails and exactly how i felt reading them. is that normal? to be able to remember everything so vividly? i dont know. i havent asked or told anyone. thats why im here. im not sure if anyone understands. should i keep the emails? should i keep the conversation on facebook? all it is doing is keeping that part of me in the past alive. would i feel much better knowing that i will never accidentally stumble across those words again? or would i feel worse, knowing that i'll never get those back, and never be able to read the words again. i must be over thinking. it is getting late and my brain must not be functioning logically at all. i just needed to rant and as there are, at this time, no appropriate outlets, this blog gets it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment